Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 wireless headphones

The Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 wireless headphones offers an unusual music experience with powerful sound and unique design. In stereo headphones via Bluetooth the user can enjoy wireless music on their mobile phones.

The HBH-IS800 wireless headphones that come with ultra design has a short cord that lies almost hidden across the back of the users neck, which delivers high quality wireless audio sound.

Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 wireless headphones

This awesome device produces more bass than most wired headphones. This device is compatible with Sony Ericsson Z555i handset and other with Samsung, Motorola, Blackberry, Nokia handsets.

1 comment:

  1. I was listen music online with my headphone when I saw beautiful houses in a webside, so I understood costa rica investment opportunities is a great opportunity for me because I always wanted to live in Costa Rica a beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete